Thompson Street Capital Partners (TSCP), a private equity firm based in St. Louis, announced today that portfolio companies TierPoint, AdHost, Colo4, Perimeter and Baltimore Technology Park now operate as one company under the shared TierPoint brand name.
The consolidated company will offer expanded and more coordinated customer service capabilities with a coast-to-coast presence by combining the resources of the component organizations:
- TierPoint Spokane (formerly TierPoint), a leading provider of data center colocation, internet connectivity, managed services, cloud services and disaster recovery services in the Pacific Northwest with three premium facilities in Spokane, Washington;
- TierPoint Seattle (formerly AdHost), a data center provider delivering complete server colocation, virtual cloud servers and managed server solutions via three secure, carrier-neutral data centers in Seattle;
- TierPoint Dallas (formerly Colo4), a leading provider of carrier-neutral colocation data center services in Dallas with a state-of-the-art data center equipped with highly redundant power supplies, environmental controls, and other critical infrastructure service and support;
- TierPoint Oklahoma City and TierPoint Tulsa (formerly Perimeter Technology), the leading provider of data center colocation, managed hosting services and cloud services in the Oklahoma region; and
- TierPoint Baltimore (formerly Baltimore Technology Park), one of the largest carrier-neutral data centers in Maryland, serving customers along the eastern seaboard.
Together, the combined companies’ state-of-the-art data center facilities have nearly 130,000 square feet of raised floor space with significant room available for expansion. TSCP, together with private equity firm Charterhouse Group, Inc. and Cequel III, a St. Louis-based management and investment firm, will continue to actively seek complementary acquisitons for the TierPoint platform.
Jim Cooper, Senior Managing Partner of Thompson Street, said, “The consolidated TierPoint company is achieving tremendous growth by providing customers with superior internet connectivity, cloud services, managed server services, disaster recovery and data center colocation.
“We’re pleased to be at the center of this expansion.” Cooper continued, “It’s an exciting time for us and for TierPoint and our customers.”