Westbury, New York
Westbury, New York
Life Sciences & Healthcare
BioIVT (formerly BioreclamationIVT) provides biological products to the early stage drug discovery and development industry. BioIVT provides researchers with a complete range of biological reagents and tools they need to pursue new drug discovery and development and to validate the safety and efficacy of new compounds during pre-clinical research and in clinical diagnostics.
Thompson Street Capital Partners Recapitalizes BioreclamationIVT
Thompson Street Capital Partners Combines Two Biological Product/Research Companies Under The BioreclamationIVT Brand
Thompson Street Capital Partners Acquires Bioreclamation
- Provider of biological products used in early stage drug discovery and/or compound and biomarker development.
Biological Specialty Corporation
- Colmar, Pennsylvania
- Provider of human blood products and components to the life sciences research community.
Clinical Trials Laboratory Services
- London, UK
- Outsourced transporter services and assays for safety testing and pharmaceutical, biotherapeutic and diagnostic product development.
- Santa Clara, California
- Provider of outsourced transporter assay services including multi-vectorial transporter models.
- Medford, Massachusetts
- Provider of unique and proprietary bioengineered micro-liver platforms to the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical and other industries.
Qualyst Transporter Solutions, LLC
- Durham, North Carolina
- Provides in vitro hepatic models that predict the effect of drugs and other compounds on the liver.
- Detroit, Michigan
- Provider of high-quality, well-characterized human tissue research solutions.
- New York, New York
- Provider of preclinical drug development assays and primary human cell isolation from tissue explants.
- Chestertown, Maryland
- Provider of well-characterized human specimens and laboratory services to bio-researchers.
- West Sussex, United Kingdom
- Distributor of biological products to the early stage drug discovery and development industry.
In Vitro Technologies
- Baltimore, Maryland
- Provider of liver cell and other in vitro research tools to support the screening of drug compounds in early-stage drug discovery and development.